March 4, 2010

Getting to Know Me, Getting to Know All About Me...


Recently, I hopped up on the formspring bandwagon - mostly because it seems like so much fun. Not to mention, it's an opportunity for any and all of you to finally ask me those burning questions that have undoubtedly been keeping you up at night, like:


And maybe you've got some more philosophical questions...like these ones:



source

However over-the-top, metaphysical, silly, personal, probing, irrelevant or irreverent your questions may be - I promise to answer them all thoughtfully and truthfully. I think formspring has got to be the next best thing since facebook for our voyeuristic culture, and I am all for it.  For those of you who don't yet know formspring, it's a simple little form generator where anyone and everyone can ask you anything, anything at all - with anonymity or not.

Assuming you have some burning questions for me now or eventually, I'll be posting Q & A's from time to time on the blog as a regular feature. So hit me with your best shot! There's a simple question field and submission form directly underneath the RSS Feed and Follow Button on the left sidebar of the blog. I do so hope for some juicy questions! This should be fun : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

white crayons! haha