August 14, 2009

My First Etsy Treasury


I'm so excited - I finally made my first Etsy treasury list! It takes awhile to wait it out, the lists are usually much higher than 333; but I waited and got a sweet spot!

I can't wait to let all the sellers know that I've compiled my favorite pieces of theirs into an awesome treasury of EcoFriendly Stylish products!

The list is called: Green Style - Because going green doesn't mean giving up style

These sellers definitely prove that with their noteworthy items. Apparel and accessories made from recycled materials, organic or sustainable materials, and upcycled goods that would have otherwise been tossed.

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=76437

1 comment:

cabin + cub said...

great treasury! so great to see so many wonderful green etsians! ;)