February 6, 2010

Blue Screen of Death

Hello friends.

I have to apologize to those of you who signed up for the Valentine's Mix CD - I will send it, but unfortunately, the other day my computer took it's last breath. I can only hope that all of my data can be retrieved - and as soon as order is restored - I will burn and mail you all a belated Valentine.

This is what I wish my computer looked like upon it's tragic and early demise:



Somehow, it seems it would have been more fitting.


And so, I may be offline more than I wish - Jeff and I are sharing one computer now, and it's in his office, which I don't LOVE spending time in...I'm thinking I will use this time wisely and stop procrastinating on the many projects that are WIP or just swimming around my head. Life offline = Life productive. That's the goal anyways! 


Best,
Tara

2 comments:

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Well at least there is a bright side! Hopefully by the time your done with your WIPs youll have a computer to show em off here!