December 17, 2009

New Herbal Blends

I've got some exciting news for fans of my Herbal Eye Pillows: I now offer three more complex and sophisticated herbal blends! As with all of my other Herbal Blends - these are also composed of Certified Organic herbs and flowers:

  • Halcyon Days: Need some tranquility? Joyful and calming blend of Egyptian Chamomile, Cornflower, Honeysuckle, Lavender, Lemon Thyme, and Spearmint.
  • Cottage Garden: If you're trapped in an urban jungle, escape with this refreshing blend of: Red Rose Petals, Lavender, Cornflower, Lemon Thyme, Honeysuckle, Ginger, Jasmine, and Spearmint.
  • Silk Road: This exotic blend will revitalize your body and mind. Red Rose Petals, Honeysuckle, Ginger, and Cinnamon.
I've also decided to give my customers more freedom in choosing their favorite blends. I've always enjoyed custom orders - but I thought better to save you, my client, the hassle of contacting me for one. So as of tomorrow - my Herbal Eye Pillows will be listed solely as the design - the Herbal Blend will be your choice, and can easily be specified in the "Message to Seller" upon purchase.

Also, I'll be releasing new handmade products this weekend, and more in the month of January. Can't wait to see you in the shop!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Regarding on the red rose petals, is other red rose petals can be used only or just there is just a specific name of the flower to be used on this herbal blend? I want to buy herbal incense wholesale online and figure out what is its result.