September 26, 2009

Featured on the Front Page!!!

So I must be doing something right, because after those subtle changes with tags, and changing out photos, and cleaning up shop, I got FEATURED by Etsy Admin!! Just imagine my surprise this morning when I awoke to discover my shop had over 800 page views! That's probably more in one day then two weeks combined. Naturally, I'm elated this morning. This sweet, unassuming little vintage handblown glass songbird - is the fella that brought me there.

Thanks, Etsy Admin!

4 comments:

AdriaWells said...

Congratulations! You surely deserve it! :D

Burnt Mill Candles and Soap said...

congrats!

mumbot said...

Fantastic Tara!! I knew you would~you really do deserve it!!

mumbot said...

Fantastic Tara!! I knew you would~you really do deserve it!!