November 1, 2009

Toddlers and Photoshoots

So I just spent the better part of a half hour trying to get my adorable daughter, Marley, to cooperate with the camera. She must've sensed that her cuteness was being exploited for my Etsy shop, because while normally a ham, she was completely uncooperative for the pinafore shoot. I so wish that the photos would've come out better - because apparently, lots of you think this Wool Birdie Pinafore is the cutest thing ever; but the original photos on the hanger just didn't translate well. Alas, I'll probably have to subject her to another shoot. Just wanted to share the outtakes as I'm sure many of you have experienced the similar celebrity-paparazzi relationship with your wee ones. Not to mention, I still think she's entirely too cute, even when all you can see is how she doesn't want to be seen!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Have a similar experience? I'd love to hear it! Post a comment or email me - also, if you've got any tips on photo shoots with toddlers, I'm all ears!

beth said...

this cracked me up, as I have chased many a toddler around trying to get a photo or two...

I guess that's why it takes me 2 hours to get a few shots that I'm happy with....

I love that she is normal child :)